Filled with natural light - North facing, corner apartment
301/29 Sydney Road, BRUNSWICK
- Price $940,000
Primely located within Sarah Sands, is Apartment 301.
The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is soaked with natural light, having triple aspects to the North, East and West. Morning light streams into the master bedroom and kitchen, while the balcony has been perfectly positioned for you to enjoy an evening drink and watch the sunset.
Enjoy the attention to detail in this Jackson Clements Burrows architecturally designed apartment, that features robust materials and custom craftmanship.
Moss green feature tiles (which can be swapped for grey) styled with neutral colours and aged brass bring an earthy palette. With oak timber flooring and 100% wool carpet underfoot, enjoy a life surrounded by natural, solid and quality products.
• Natural oak flooring
• 100% wool carpets to the bedroom
• Smeg kitchen appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave & grill)
• Integrated refrigerator
• Feature gunmetal tapware and details
• Feature pendant lighting from New Zealand’s Nightworks Studio
• Marble, waterfall island bench with room to seat 3
• Porcelain slab vanity and benchtops
• Feature cut-out joinery handles
• Concealed Heating and cooling to living and master bedroom
• Double Glazed windows
• Secure basement car parking
• Abundance of bicycle storage
• Option for living room cabinetry with storage drawers
Located moments from the bicycle path, train, tram and with easy road access to the CBD, Sarah Sands is primely located for an easy and sustainable lifestyle.
Be a part of Melbourne’s history at the Sarah Sands which has stood on-site since 1846.
- Property Type Apartment
- Size Internal 87.9m2
- Size External 8.5m2
- Construction Type Off-the-plan