Renowned architects Jackson Clements Burrows in consultation with heritage consultants Lovell Chen, have created refined apartments that are an extension of this historic local landmark: The Sarah Sands. A timeless address, meticulously designed for modern Brunswick living.
The spacious residences feature robust materials, a restrained natural palette and detailed craftsmanship throughout.
• Proximity to a variety of public transport
• Double Glazed windows
• Solar panels
• Feature pendant lighting from New Zealand’s Nightworks Studio
• Natural oak flooring & 100% wool carpet
• Premium Smeg appliances
• Integrated refrigerator
• Quality marble and porcelain benchtops
• Abundance of bicycle storage
• Secure basement car parking
The contemporary architectural form is designed to complement Sarah Sands’ vintage character and the surrounding Brunswick neighbourhood, whilst providing residents with peaceful seclusion and serene city views.
Located moments from the Upfield bicycle path, train, tram and with direct road access to the CBD, Sarah Sands is primely located for an easy & sustainable lifestyle.
Be a part of Melbourne’s history at the Sarah Sands which has stood on-site since 1846.+ Show more - Show less