Oversized corner apartment with balcony looking to the city
303/29 Sydney Road, Brunswick
- Price $1,299,000
One of only 4 on the level and taking up a huge 137sqm, the Jackson Clements Burrows architecturally designed Apartment 303 is a home to be treasured.
The stunning kitchen has custom features throughout:
• Walk in laundry
• Premium Smeg appliances
• Integrated refrigerator
• Feature gunmetal tapware and details
• Feature pendant lighting from New Zealand’s Nightworks Studio
• Marble, waterfall island with room for seating for 4
• Black Porcelain slab benchtops
• Feature green tile splashback
• Aged brass utensil rod
Standing apart from a conventional apartment, this home features a separate laundry room.
The large living and dining room has oak timber flooring whilst the bedrooms have 100% wool carpet.
There are 3 bedrooms. The large master bedroom boasts an oversized en-suite bathroom. A freestanding bath, double floating vanity along with the feature green tiles and wall treatment, dark grey screens all come together to create a truly luxurious sanctuary.
Other features of Apartment 303:
• Balcony with city views
• Double Glazed windows
• Concealed Heating and cooling
• 2 secure car parking spaces
• Abundance of bicycle storage
• Options for extra storage and/or day bed
Located moments from the bicycle path, train, tram and with easy road access to the CBD, Sarah Sands is primely located for an easy and sustainable lifestyle.
Be a part of Melbourne’s history at the Sarah Sands which has stood on-site since 1846.
- Property Type Apartment
- Size Internal 122.3m2
- Size External 15.4m2
- Construction Type Off-the-plan