Here at Dynamic Residential, we are greatly committed to the health and well-being of our team, clients, partners and residents in all our managed properties. So we have made a few changes to the way we work, to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
CHANGES OF NOTE
- Despite our best attempts to re-direct all bills to Dynamic Residential, some suppliers (Councils etc) continue to send bills direct to the property owner. During COVID-19, these suppliers will be emailing outgoing bills instead of using the post, so please check your email and Junk email for these and forward them to us immediately so we can make timely payments from your rent monies.
- We have ceased routine inspections until 15 May 2020 to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Vacating and Ingoing Inspections will still be carried out as per normal until further notice.
- Leasing campaigns are now commenced only once the previous tenant has vacated. We are conducting Leasing Inspections on a one-on-one basis via private, pre-arranged appointments. Video Tours have been added to the online listings to assist in pre-qualifying tenants prior to having them enter your property.
- Key pick-ups and drop-offs are still being conducted at our office, with social distancing precautions put in place.
Love being in the know? We provide landlords with access to our portal. That way you can stay up to date with payments and tenant requests, leaving your investment in our hands and spending more time doing what you love.
Because we know that landlords appreciate the highest return and the lowest vacancy rate, we’re always expanding our advertising opportunities across rental markets and local trends.
A personalised service
At Dynamic Residential we’re committed to securing the best possible result for every client and every property entrusted in our care.
We treat your investment as our own, taking the time to know every property intimately. Our condition reports are more detailed than most, because we know the more effort we make on your behalf, the better the outcome for your investment.
As a boutique agency, we offer a more personalised service; attending pre-settlement inspections, arranging for keys to be collected, and following up on any building defects.
Our international specialty
We work with owners who live in Australia and overseas, so we’re accommodating of when they’re in town and able to visit their properties. Knowing how popular Melbourne is as an investment destination, many of our agents also speak multiple languages.
Property Insurance Plus is Our recommended insurer