Large, triple aspect, 3 bedroom apartment with large terrace & city views – 173sqm
208/29 Sydney Road, BRUNSWICK
This one-of-a-kind corner apartment boasts a large 51sqm terrace that sits behind the heritage façade, overlooking Parkville and the city beyond.
The triple aspect residence enjoys sunlight from the North, morning light from the East and looks South towards the city.
3 bedrooms – Master with en-suite bathroom, all with ample storage in the built in robes and 100% wool carpet.
Standing apart from a conventional apartment, this home features a separate laundry room with floor-to-ceiling storage cabinetry.
The spacious residences feature robust materials, a restrained natural palette and detailed craftsmanship:
• Natural oak flooring
• 100% wool carpets to the bedrooms
• Premium Smeg kitchen appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave & grill)
• Integrated refrigerator
• Feature gunmetal tapware and details
• Feature pendant lighting from New Zealand’s Nightworks Studio
• Marble, waterfall island bench
• Porcelain vanity and benchtops
• Feature cut-out joinery handles
• Heating and cooling to living and master bedroom
• Double Glazed windows
• Secure basement car parking
• Abundance of bicycle storage
• Options for extra storage, day bed and study desk
Two secure car parking spaces are included with this apartment.
Located moments from the bicycle path, train, tram and with easy road access to the CBD, Sarah Sands is primely located for an easy and sustainable lifestyle.
Be a part of Melbourne’s history at the Sarah Sands which has stood on-site since 1846.
- Property Type Apartment
- Size Internal 121.9m2
- Size External 51.3m2
- Construction Type Off-the-plan