We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve won the prestigious Property Management Team of the Year title at the 2023 Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) Awards. Winning this award means we’ve hit two for two, achieving a 100% success rate in the awards we’ve entered. Our previous accolade was the Property Management Business of the Year (6 or Less Property Managers) at the 2023 REB Awards.
Our 2023 has been marked by significant milestones, exemplified by an impressive 18.7% increase in our property portfolio – all without any staff turnover. This astounding growth is a direct result of our relentless pursuit of excellence, unwavering client focus, and an array of strategic initiatives that have driven us to new heights.
Why did we win Property Management Team of the Year? Here’s What’s Led to Our Success
Our journey to victory at the 2023 REIV Awards was paved with key strategies that redefined our property management approach:
- Embracing Inclusivity: Round table discussions serve as a platform to crystallise our strategies and sense of purpose, unifying and motivating the team.
- Enhanced Communication: We’ve improved internal communication, making it more connected, flexible, and transparent. This has led to effective collaboration, swift issue resolution, and well-organised teamwork.
- Streamlining Workflow: Dynamic Residential’s commitment to efficiency has led us to implement tools to streamline administrative and collaboration tasks. This allows our property managers to focus on building stronger client relationships, which, in turn, contributes to our achievement of 600 Google reviews with a 4.9-star rating.
- Field Services and Property Inspection Team: Engaging the expertise of a dedicated field services and property inspection team, has allowed us to expand our service range across metro Melbourne, strengthening both client relationships and our property management capacity.
- Dynamic 28-Day Rental Strategy: Our carefully structured rental strategy has boosted the average rent by $1,000 per property per year, minimising vacancy time and reducing uncertainty for our landlords.
- Superior Advertising: Professional photographers, engaging advertisements and premium listings on influential real estate websites attracts prospective tenants, leading to shorter vacancy periods compared to our competitors.
As we bask in our recent success, we’re even more excited about what the future holds. Our commitment to delivering exceptional service and creating a better real estate experience remains unwavering. More and more Melbournians are recognising the Dynamic Residential customer service difference, and we can’t wait to see what 2024 has in store.
To our clients, thank you for being a part of our journey. If you’re yet to engage our industry-leading property management services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our award-winning team today on 1300 086 000 or email our Head of Growth, Jeremy Phey at firstname.lastname@example.org.