Park facing with unrestricted views to the Dandenongs
B104/21 Pentridge Boulevard, COBURG
- Price $434,000
Pay only 5% deposit with no more to pay until settlement in 2021.
The Rook is currently under construction.
A modern 1 bedroom apartment with an abundance of amenity in the apartment, the building, the Pentridge site and beyond on vibrant Coburg.
Enjoy the luxuries not usually afforded to apartments of one bedroom:
– balcony with views to the resident’s garden below and the Dandenongs beyond
– Miele appliances
– Private laundry
– Secure, basement car parking space and storage cage
– Double glazing
– 6.5+ star Energy rating
The Rook’s residences have been designed to delight with a spectacular balance between function and style, complete with timber flooring, Miele appliances, double glazing and heating & cooling.
Natural light fills each space, bathing the high quality fixtures and finishes in a beautifully warm glow. Every material and detail has been considered to purposely deliver homes that provide comfort and an uncompromising quality of life.
As a resident of The Rook, you can enjoy the abundant private amenity within the building:
• Lounge with fireplace and library
• BBQ & outdoor dining
• Resident’s garden
• Vegetable garden
• Viewing deck and seating area
The Rook is located within the Pentridge masterplan, where repurposed heritage buildings merge seamlessly with new structures to create a modern village which is redefining the precinct for a new generation. Enjoy an unrivalled connected lifestyle with a range of shopping, dining and entertainment options on your doorstep:
• Brand new shopping centre with 22 retail stores
• A large supermarket
• 15 screen Palace cinema
• Outdoor piazza with al fresco dining/beer garden
• play areas for children
• landscaped gardens
• Adina hotel under construction
• …much more!
- Property Type Apartment
- Size Internal 57m2
- Size External 9m2
- Construction Type Off-the-plan
- 17 December Thursday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 18 December Friday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 19 December Saturday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 20 December Sunday 12:00pm - 2:00pm