Heart of South Yarra
208/35 Wilson Street, SOUTH YARRA
- Price $300pw
- Bond $1303
- Available Date 28 January 2021
:: PLEASE NOTE ::
In light of social distancing, Dynamic Residential will be conducting private, one-on-one inspections of this property by appointment only.
Before booking a time to inspect, please view all photos, the walk-through video and read the description, to ensure the property is suitable for you.
Please ‘get in touch’ or ‘Book an inspection’ with us to arrange your private appointment time.
You can also Apply Online using the link on this page, but please note you will need to have inspected the property prior to being accepted.
Your health and safety is always important to us, and especially now as we work to stop the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we all work together through this time.
This one bedroom apartment is well worth a look!
Essence apartments is in the heart of South Yarra’s shopping and entertainment precinct, 200 metres off Chapel Street between Toorak and Commercial / Malvern Road cafes, restaurants and stores, and 1.2km to Domain Road and Faulkner Park. Walking distance to train station, Chapel/Toorak/Commercial tram stops and bus services.
This 1 bedroom apartment comprises –
– Secure building access
– Timber floorboards in the entry, kitchen, meals and living areas
– Air-conditioning & heating in living area
– Sunlight draped open plan kitchen with marble island bench
– Smeg oven, rangehood, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Spacious bedroom with built-in-robe and study nook
– Separate bathroom with shower, wc and marble topped vanity
– European Laundry with trough
– Open plan lounge with sliding doors onto large entertaining balcony
– NBN ready
– Communal rooftop garden and BBQ with city views
– Bike racks available in the building
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointments.+ Show more - Show less
Internal Laundry Close to shops Close to transport