Well designed one bedroom apartment with balcony
204/17 Union Street, BRUNSWICK
- Price $465,000
This cleverly designed one bedroom apartment maximises on natural light, as the balcony is placed to allow light into both the kitchen/living area and also the bedroom via the study nook window. The home has every space considered taking functionality and aesthetics into account.
Oak floorboards guide you from the entrance into the L-shaped kitchen with feature open shelving, stainless steel benchtop, modern appliances, gas cooktop and an optional island bench and integrated fridge.
The living area benefits from concealed heating and cooling, full length, double glazed windows to the view beyond and opens to the balcony on the adjacent wall.
The bedroom has carpet flooring anda built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a dedicated space for a washing machine/dryer and has externally vented exhaust.
Natural light, air, acoustic treatment and efficient temperature control has been well-considered to heighten your quality of life in your home.
Your choice of the colour scheme for the apartment, rolls out across the kitchen joinery, the bathroom and the feature wall, allowing you to customise to suit your own personal taste. Matte black tapware, frameless shower, a slightly smoked mirrored glass splashback and vertical timber joinery handles throughout, ensure timeless charm – in-line with Neometro’s 30 year track record.
A storage cage at basement level adds to the conveniences 17 Union Street has to offer, allowing you to store bulky and seasonal items away from your everyday space.
A residents rooftop garden with BBQ, yoga area, clothesline and vegetable gardens is available to you to utilise and enjoy.
Features of 17 Union Street apartments include:
– A collaboration between Neometro, Clare Cousins Architects and BKK Architects
– Oak floorboards in living areas, wool carpets in bedrooms
– Quality appliances including dish drawer and optional Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge
– Track lighting
– Rooftop garden for residents to enjoy
– Study nook
– Communal areas and parkland on your doorstep
Eco-friendly features include:
– Natural Ventilation
– Double Glazed Windows
– Canvas shade awning on the balcony
– Recycled Water
– Rooftop Gardens
– Bicycle Parking
– Car Share
– Thorough thermal and acoustic insulation
- Property Type Apartment
- Size Internal 45m2
- Size External 8m2
- Construction Type Off-the-plan
- 02 October Wednesday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 09 October Wednesday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 16 October Wednesday 12:00pm - 2:00pm