Landmark in Town with Fridge & Washing Machine & Dryer
1407/ 81 A'Beckett Street, MELBOURNE
- Price $400pw
- Bond $1738
- Available Date 22 February 2021
Empire Melbourne is a 61-storey tower located on the southeast corner of Elizabeth and A’Beckett Street, Melbourne and features a modern and sohisticated design and fit out, with an exceptional blend of functionality, amenity and lifestyle. This building is ust stone throw away from universities such as RMIT and Melbourne University. Only three mins walk to Melbourne Central, the QV complex shopping Centre. Great top locations which is close to Queen Victoria Markets, Flagstaff Gardens. Also, the public transports, cafes and restaurants are all stand at your doorstep.
Located on Level 14, this apartment features
– Timber floorboards to living areas
– Reconstituted stone bench top and brand new appliances (gas cooktop and dishwasher)
– The entrance lobby at 81 A’Beckett St features a full time concierge
– BIR in both bedrooms
– European Trough
– Built-in banquette seat in dining area
– Extensive communal resident facilities are interspersed throughout the tower and include a swimming pool, saunas, gym, yoga room, bookable entertaining spaces and a lounge.
:: PLEASE NOTE ::
In light of social distancing, Dynamic Residential will be conducting private, one-on-one inspections of this property by appointment only.
Before booking a time to inspect, please view all photos, the walk-through video and read the description, to ensure the property is suitable for you.
Please ‘get in touch’ or ‘Book an inspection’ with us to arrange your private appointment time.
You can also Apply Online using the link on this page, but please note you will need to have inspected the property prior to being accepted.
Your health and safety is always important to us, and especially now as we work to stop the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we all work together through this time.
- Property Type Apartment
Internal Laundry City views Close to shops Close to transport