One bedroom apartment with balcony
101/17 Union Street, BRUNSWICK
- Price $425,000
This one bedroom apartment in Neometro’s 17 Union Street has every space considered and includes in-built features to maximise liveability. The full height windows to the balcony allow an abundance of sunlight to enter the living space whilst the attached shade awning is positioned on the balcony to ensure comfort. Sunlight also streams into the bedroom from the North, opening up the space to increase well-being.
The apartment is entered from the open-air corridor to reveal the oak floorboards, guiding you past the bedroom and bathroom and into the living area and kitchen. The kitchen offers a stainless steel benchtop, modern appliances, gas cooktop and an optional island bench and integrated fridge. There is an open bookshelf as a feature, along with a study nook with in-built desk offering a convenient place to work adjacent to the large window overlooking the balcony and beyond.
The bedroom has carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes, situated conveniently next to the bathroom which has a dedicated space for a washing machine/dryer and has externally vented exhaust. Natural light, air, acoustic treatment and efficient temperature control has been well-considered to heighten your quality of life in your home. There is concealed heating and cooling in-built in the living area. Double-glazed windows and doors to the balcony increase the eco-friendly nature of your apartment and building, along with the solar panels, water tank and more.
Your choice of the colour scheme for the apartment, rolls out across the kitchen joinery, the bathroom and the feature wall, allowing you to customise to suit your own personal taste. Matte black tapware, frameless shower, a slightly smoked mirrored glass splashback and vertical timber joinery handles throughout, ensure timeless charm – in-line with Neometro’s 30 year track record.
A storage cage at basement level adds to the conveniences 17 Union Street has to offer, allowing you to store bulky and seasonal items away from your everyday space.
A residents rooftop garden with BBQ, yoga area, clothesline and vegetable gardens is available to you to utilise and enjoy.
Features of 17 Union Street apartments include:
– A collaboration between Neometro, Clare Cousins Architects and BKK Architects
– Oak floorboards in living areas, wool carpets in bedrooms
– Quality appliances including dish drawer and optional Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge
– Track lighting
– Rooftop garden for residents to enjoy
– Study nook
– Communal areas and parkland on your doorstep
Eco-friendly features include:
– Natural Ventilation
– Double Glazed Windows
– Canvas shade awning on the balcony
– Recycled Water
– Rooftop Gardens
– Bicycle Parking
– Car Share
– Thorough thermal and acoustic insulation
- Property Type Apartment
- Size Internal 45m2
- Size External 8m2
- Construction Type Off-the-plan
- 19 December Wednesday 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- 22 December Saturday 11:00am - 1:00pm
- 23 December Sunday 11:00am - 1:00pm
- 26 December Wednesday 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- 29 December Saturday 11:00am - 1:00pm
- 30 December Monday 11:00am - 1:00pm